Lip fillers can have a dramatic effect to your overall look; they are a focal point of your facial features. Lip enhancements are done using a hyaluronic acid-based filler.
What is the cost of filler?
Half Syringe - $300
Full Syringe - $599
Consultations with our Nurse Practitioner, Colleen are always complimentary.
What are the benefits of lip filler?
- Restore or add volume
- Smooth vertical lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Improve asymmetry
- Define the vermillion border
- Hydrate the lips
Prior to any facial treatment, it's crucial to speak with a professional to determine if it's appropriate for your skin type and needs. Although various contraindications may prevent or restrict access to specific services, here are some of the most frequently encountered ones:
- Viruses such as colds, flu, COVID-19, and fever
- Bacterial infections such as impetigo, boils, conjunctivitis, and styes
- Fungal infections such as ringworm and blepharitis
- Undiagnosed lumps or swelling
- Broken bones
- Known sensitivity or allergy to products
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Cold sores, fresh bruising, open sores, bleeding, and tooth abscess
- Broken jaw or other facial bone
- Recently consumed alcohol
- Under the influence of drugs
- Unstable blood pressure
- Recent head/neck injury
- Contagious disease
- Recent hemorrhage
- Recent scarring
Let Enhanced Medical Aesthetics Enhance Your Confidence Through Transformative Beauty and Skin Treatments
Owner of Enhanced Medical Aesthetics